Pages

Oct 22, 2011

The Sweet Pain Part II

The Sweet Pain Part II
by: N. Ameera J



8 June.'11- 8.00 p.m
Well, guess who's back? ME! THE COOLEST ANYNOMOUS ON THE ENTIRE WORLD! Okay, just ignore me. I'm just trying to cheer up. I'm feeling depressed and stressed out again. Can someone help me? Can someone make me smile again? Can someone make me laugh again?

Hmmm, what should I write for today? Oh yeah, I've just blog-walked through people's blog. They're blogs were so lame! They were pretty cool designers, but they design wayyy to much things. They just gave me headaches. Well, the reason I blog-walked because I was so bored. I didn't know what to do. Second, I was curious, I wanted to know people's story. And yeah, I've noticed that there were this song on their blog.  The song was 'Wish You Were Here' by Avril Lavigne.

I just don't like that song. I don't really mean I HATE that song…I just felt uncomfortable listening to it. I wish I'd never knew the meaning of those words to the song. That song kind of... reminds me of someone. Someone I miss. Someone I used to love. Someone I used to be crazy with. Someone who I thought he'd be mine forever. I remember the first day I met him. It wasn't that cool like those fairytales you've watched in most movies. But it was somehow meaningful to me. Kind of.

It happened on March 2010, million years ago, when this boy approached and said, "Hi,"

I looked up and replied the same thing. But in my heart, I was like 'who's this guy?'. Just imagine a STRANGER, someone you never meet, suddenly said hi to you. What would you do? Well, I should've listen to my mom's advice, NEVER TALK TO STRANGERS. Yeah, that common yet useful advice. Then he said, "You like John right?"

Hah? Me liked John? No way! I got to admit that I like John but…how did he know who I like? I don't even know him! Well, I just replied, "Urm…why would I like him? No way, man!"

"Calm dow, sis. He made me ask. Blame him! Don't blame me!"

I don't really remember the conversations but I do remember that I asked him his name. He said his name was Joseph Alexander Steve, he used to live on my neighbourhood million years ago. But since then, we talked and meet everyday on the same spot. Good times, good times!

"You know Joe right?" John asked suddenly while we were walking towards our home.

"You were the one who made him asked about you, rite? Duhh. Why?"

He looked up to say something. But, instead he paused for a split seconds until he said, "Oh yeah, forgot 'bout it. Well, can you avoid talking to him?"

"Okay, as you said so, John,"

I did what he told. I stopped talking to Joe anymore. But a week passed and guess what? John was cheating on me and dated another girl. I didn’t really remember how I felt but I felt heart-broken. I didn't really remember it because I've delete all the memories and feelings I had with John.  But it was a good reward for listening to what your boyfriend told you. A REAL GOOD AWARD.

But then, the next day…I saw Joe again while I was just sitting on the bench on the same spot where I first met Joe. I pretended that I didn't see him, but he saw me first. He said the same thing just like before and I replied the same thing. History just like to repeat itself again. *Sigh*

"So, how's things going with you-know-who?"

It's funny how he said John as you-know-who. It reminded me of Voldermort. Well, his attitude's similar to Voldermort, after all. He's as cruel as he-who-must-not-be-named. So, I replied with my heads down, "Who? Voldermort? Yeah, he's just so awesome,"

"Ha, ha. Very funny," he laughed sarcastically. I loved how he laugh like that. "Seriously, how's things going between you and JOHN?"

Urgh, why did he have to emphasize the name John? Was it that important? I stopped and just stared at him. Should I answer that question. Urgh, why did he have to questioned that one?

"Hmm…I don't know. He's stupid."

"What happen? And why him?"

And again, I don't really remember the conversation. Or maybe I was just too lazy to recall back? Yeah, maybe. And yeah, I assumed that your thought was like, "What does the scene gotta do with that song? Isn't it just useless?"

Yes, I know that it's useless, but I was just introducing you to Joe. I just want to make sure that you understand why I wished he was here. With me. Everyday. As I said before, the song 'Wish You Were Here' relates to my situation right now. Wow, we're in the same boat, Avril Lavigne. You missed someone and I do too. And that's why I don't really like this song. But no offense, Avril. Hehe.

Hmmm, why am I listening to this song as I was writing this thing? Listening to it just made me cry. I'm fantastically cool, you know? Torturing myself with the songs I don’t really like. As London would say, Yay me!

Well, I think that is all for today. Wow, this entry's so long. I've written this like in NINETY minutes! Well done. Haha. Okay, thanks for reading, folks. Now, I'm going to do homework. On the twelve hour (I'm just a hard-working kind of person). Goodbye!

thanks for reading (: the part I is on here : The Sweet Pain - Part I






kthansbaii -ameera-

No comments:

Post a Comment